Reductil Slimming Pills
Reductil capsules contain the active ingredient sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate, which is a type of anti-obesity medicine. It works by affecting neurotransmitters in the brain. Once you have read this article, you will have an understanding of the slimming pill Reductil, how it works and most importantly, whether it's the weight loss avenue for you.
What is Reductil
Reductil is a weight loss slimming pill that supposedly works in 2 ways
- It creates a feeling of fullness meaning that users should feel more satisfied quickly after eating smaller portions of food
- It helps to keep the body’s metabolism from slowing down
Reductil is not available over the counter, speak to your GP and discuss whether it is the right option for you.
How Does Reductil Work?
Reductil works on the two brain chemicals
These are chemical messengers between nerves and brain cells called neurotransmitters. They are well known for being significantly responsible for our mood and how we feel. By altering these two brain chemicals, Reductil sends a message to the brain telling it that you are satisfied and happy.
The result of all this is? A person who is taking Reductil will feel more satisfied after eating a smaller portion of food and the frequency and intensity of cravings for bad unhealthy food will reduce.
Should I Take Reductil?
Like many weight loss alternatives, they should only be adopted if a person is obese and all other efforts involving diet and exercise have been exhausted and unsuccessful. Even once Reductil is taken, close attention to the diet must still be paid, Reductil is simple an aid, albeit for many, a very successful one.
Is it Addictive?
Because Serotonin and Noradrenaline are associated with prescription and illegal drugs such as treatment for depression and the use of Marijuana, the question is raised by some people, is Reductil addictive?
No it is not, it has been approved as a long term weight loss and management pill.
How Much Weight Can You Lose On Reductil?
The million dollar questions, does Reductil actually work and will you lose weight with Reductil.
- Many people have had success with Reductil, losing significant weight in just a few weeks. There are many claims that this weight loss could not have occurred through diet and exercise alone.
- Other users of Reductil who have lost weight cannot establish whether Reductil was as much a contributor as their diet and exercise.
- Some people report that for them, Reductil was a complete waste of money and it did nothing for them.
Spending the money and including Reductil in your weight loss resume as a helper is the only way you will know if Reductil is the right option for you. Your doctor will help to decide if Reductil is worth prescribing to you.
Everyone reacts to chemicals differently so the side effects of Reductil will vary from person to person. Some people do not report side effects, but some of the more common side effects reported include
- Sweaty hands
- Dry mouth (some people reported this as a positive as it helped them to drink more water to satisfy the thirst)
- Hot flushes
The list could be longer but you must remember, any drug on the market has a potentially long list of side effects. Any drug has the potential to have a range of side effects in the general population.